▶︎ Format: Self-paced Online Video Courses
▶︎ Level: Foundation
▶︎ Duration: 18.5 hours
▶︎ AIA LUs: TBD Learning Units
▶︎ Certification Points: TBD points ★
Get started with BIM in Archicad! Follow this learning path to understand the benefits of using BIM. Learn the foundations of modeling, documentation, scheduling, and sharing your project with stakeholders via BIMx.
Use the 'FORWARD' coupon code for a 20% discount if you are an SSA/FORWARD client!
Completing this learning path will make you a confident Archicad user on a foundation level and take you closer to obtaining your own Graphisoft-issued Archicad BIM User certification. The self-paced video courses in this learning path will guide your first steps in Archicad. You will get familiar with the software's interface and the basics of modeling and documentation. You will also learn how to make simple schedules for your project and how to communicate your design to your clients via BIMx.
Architects and designers who would like to get started with BIM in Archicad.
Table of contents
- Get Started with Archicad
- Getting Started with Archicad for Revit® Users
- Getting Started with Archicad for CAD Users
- Getting Started with Archicad for SketchUp® Users
- Start Modeling with Archicad
- Get Started with Project Documentation in Archicad
- Take Your Schematic Model to the Next Stage with Archicad
- Share Your Archicad Project with BIMx
- Teamwork in Archicad
- Work with DWG & Point Cloud References in Archicad
- Get Started with Conceptual Design in Archicad
- Create Engaging Drawings in Archicad
- Create Fast Visualizations with Archicad
- Get Started with Scheduling in Archicad
- Get Started with Project Detailing in Archicad
- Architectural Modeling Techniques in Archicad
- Advanced Documentation Techniques in Archicad
Since this is the starting point of your Archicad journey, there are no prerequisites.
Videos in this Learning Path have been created using the International language version of Archicad which means that the work environment and some of the content may be different if you are using a different language version or Archicad template file.
To get the best training experience we recommend you use the latest Archicad version, however, since this course is focusing on basic concepts you can follow the videos in earlier Archicad versions. Download Archicad here!
Completing the all course materials in the Learning Path, including the quiz with a minimum of 60% achievement and filling out the satisfaction survey, will award you points towards achieving the Archicad BIM User Certification.
Access Time Frame
Enrolling in this learning path will grant you 6-month access to the courses starting on the day of enrollment. After 6-months have passed, you will be deactivated from accessing the content of the courses.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Here is the course outline:
In this module, you will review the Learning Path outline and understand what knowledge and benefits you can gain by completing the courses provided.
2. Getting Started with BIM
7 hrs, 30 min
▶︎ Level: Foundation ▶︎ Format: Self-paced videos ▶︎ Learning Path (9 courses)
3. Conceptual Design in Archicad
2 hrs, 30 min
▶︎ Level: Foundation ▶︎ Format: Self-paced videos ▶︎ Learning Path (3 courses)
4. Get Started with Scheduling and Detailing in Archicad
1 hr, 30 min
▶︎ Level: Foundation ▶︎ Format: Self-paced videos ▶︎ Learning Path (2 courses)
5. Advanced Modeling and Documentation
▶︎ Level: Advanced ▶︎ Format: Self-paced videos ▶︎ Learning Path (2 courses)
Thank you for completing this Learning Path! Please complete the anonymous satisfaction survey to help us continue improving our training materials!